Gameboid Virtual Keypad

Integral

Reaction score
I recently rooted and installed the Apex ROM (about an hour or two ago) . I play a lot of Gameboid and so, as expected, I went to go play Gameboid soon after and notice that the virtual keypad was different, more of a pain to work with than the virtual keypad that Gameboid offered before I had rooted it.

Is there a way to return to this virtual keypad? I'm not very tech-savvy so...help guys : (

Reaction score
I recently rooted and installed the Apex ROM (about an hour or two ago) . I play a lot of Gameboid and so, as expected, I went to go play Gameboid soon after and notice that the virtual keypad was different, more of a pain to work with than the virtual keypad that Gameboid offered before I had rooted it.

Is there a way to return to this virtual keypad? I'm not very tech-savvy so...help guys : (

has the app updated? i can't imagine rooting or flashing a rom changing how the program works

OP
I

Integral

Reaction score
Nope. No updates or anything (as I installed as an apk file) as I'm googling for screenshots of the app, I do see the other design also present.

In particular, this was type of keypad I had available:

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/B6Ftz0M_seI/0.jpg

After installing the rom, I have this kind:

http://androidheadlines.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Gameboid-Tekken.png

Perhaps there is something more than just the rom...

In any case, is there any way to change back? The issue is more like that, by default, the A and B button got stuck with the hard button and it makes it slightly awkward if playing with the phone sideways.

Reaction score
did you try checking in settings? i use droid emu and there is a virtual keypad option in settings that allows you to change the orientation of the buttons and arrows

OP
I

Integral

Reaction score
The problem somehow fixed itself. I started changing to other roms, as well as doing another things, ended up having to restore a few times and at the end, when I finally gave up and went back to Apex, the buttons were just as I wanted them.

Confused? Yes. Complaining? Nope. : )