GameBoid L & R Buttons

xmindfreak

Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm new here. Just got me and my wife Droids a few days ago. Of courese I immediately ordered the Game Gripper and downloaded the GameBoid emulator. Now don't get me wrong, I do like the game gripper a lot. But I dont plan on carrying it with me everywhere I go.

So seeing in the app description of GameBoid I noticed before I bought it that it had on screen touch controlls, after 24 hours of playing (non refundable now) I went to utilize this only to find out that there are no on screen L and R buttons. This really doesn't make any sense, considering all of the gba game utilize these buttons. Any mods to get these added? Any other GBA emulators that have them? Or any word from Dev that he is going to add the L and R buttons on touch screen?

Thank you

hiphopvenom

Reaction score
I made my volume up my l button and my camera button the r... it works very well for me.. just takes a few days to get used to

OP
X

xmindfreak

Reaction score
I made my volume up my l button and my camera button the r... it works very well for me.. just takes a few days to get used to

That is a good idea. Only problem is messing with the volume over and over and I dont want my game running full blast volume hehe :)

hiphopvenom

Reaction score
Once you make it your default l button you will only be able to lower the volume While you're playing