Galaxy Nexus Suffering From Random Reboots

grimley

Reaction score
I've had 2 random reboots. Both were while multi-tasking between maps and the browser.

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
I usually don't have issues at home but in ny it was rebooting like six times a day. the only difference was i have 4g in my ny house and not in fl...but that can't be it either because my d1 would do the same....definitely an android problem

holdout

Reaction score
Got my CDMA GNex on launch day back in Dec. It rebooted several itmes that first week, and i missed a few calls as well. Started to really fall in love with the phone but was suspicious of her b/c of the camera, volume, reception problems and the rebooting. Ive stayed stock so far.

ICS and dual cores is great coming from a stock D1, but I kept having an issue here or an issue there. Finally after two more reboots this weekend, I called Verizon, I am getting a replacement phone today. Hopefully it will be an improvement. (reception is my biggest complaint, I hate having a phone that misses calls for no reason.)

Last edited:

Beamin

Reaction score
Fixed my random reboots

I was having random reboots. Usually when the phone was idle. I checked my error logs and its seemed that NFC was causing it. I always had NFC off. I turned it on a and have been reboot free since. Im running a stock 4.0.2 Verizon GNex with google wallet.

Last edited:

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
I was having random reboots. Usually when the phone was idle. I checked my error logs and its seemed that NFC was causing it. I always had NFC off. I turned it on a and have been reboot free since. Im running a stock 4.0.2 Verizon GNex with google wallet.
Before GWalllet,had it turned off to conserve batt,but now have GWallet now its on,so we'll see what happens now.