Galaxy Nexus in Stores - Waiting for the GO command? Maybe Dec 11th?

droid_mike

Reaction score
My evil plan of buying a used bionic off contract is working like a charm, muahahaha! Now I can wait a few months and get the GNex cheap when all you suckas, err, fine folks, have paid full price! :D

That's actually not such a bad idea... hmmm...:dry:

Reaction score
Why would a huge company like verizon release a big phone like the nexus without going out giving a release date? This whole process of just dropping a phone without any notice is weird. Is it usually like this? I guess I don't pay much attention.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Sunday launch?

I'm not a religious person, but a Sunday release? HALLELUJAH!

MightyT01

Reaction score
That's actually not such a bad idea... hmmm...:dry:

Yeah, I got so pissed with the delay I bought this cherry bionic off ebay and it came with the extended battery. It was half the full retail price. Replaced my OG Droid. Piece of cake to switch phones. I gotta admit, in spite of all the bionic bashing this is a pretty nice phone. Now I can save my contract renewal until the GNex comes down in price. I give it 3 months. The spousal unit can then get the bionic, again saving her contract renewal. :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

webmastir

Reaction score
Ya I wouldn't hope too much for the Sunday launch. Just sayin..

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
danDroid: In other News a Galaxy Nexus was seen at the scene of a hit and run. The Nexus was seen fleeing the area and hasn't been seen since. Authorities fear that the handset may have fled the country. We will update this story as more news comes in. Back to you ck

ck: Thank you danDroid. Perhaps you've heard of the Droid 6 and RAZR 3? Well we have some good information that they will be dropping in 3 weeks. After the break we will cover this exclusive......................

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
danDroid: In other News a Galaxy Nexus was seen at the scene of a hit and run. The Nexus was seen fleeing the area and hasn't been seen since. Authorities fear that the handset may have fled the country. We will update this story as more news comes in. Back to you ck

ck: Thank you danDroid. Perhaps you've heard of the Droid 6 and RAZR 3? Well we have some good information that they will be dropping in 3 weeks. After the break we will cover this exclusive......................

Your crazy :crazy:

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Another release date? Hahaha, im literally calling it right now. the phone will release on any of the following 9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25. After the 25 it is meaningless to me since it wont be able to get it from parents as a christmas present :p Im right guys, one of these dates for sure!

funwheeldrive

Reaction score
Now I dont know if I should get this our just wait until February for the Padfone. :frown:

g_what

Reaction score
Dear Verizon,

LET ME SPEND MY MONEY ALREADY!!!!

plzkthx

empoweredh22

Reaction score
Yeah, I got so pissed with the delay I bought this cherry bionic off ebay and it came with the extended battery. It was half the full retail price. Replaced my OG Droid. Piece of cake to switch phones. I gotta admit, in spite of all the bionic bashing this is a pretty nice phone. Now I can save my contract renewal until the GNex comes down in price. I give it 3 months. The spousal unit can then get the bionic, again saving her contract renewal. :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Spousal unit? Sounds like a gasket that goes in a dishwasher lol

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Spousal unit? Sounds like a gasket that goes in a dishwasher lol
I think it sounds like a robot. My spousal unit just vacuumed the floor, and it baked me a pie :rofl2: Straight out of irobot. Except a spousal unit cannot harm you so you dont have to worry about a hot iron being thrown at your head. :D its a rule.

BigFwoosh

Reaction score
FWIW, I was also told the 11th at a Best Buy tonight. He said "They haven't announced a release date, but it says the 11th in our system."