Galaxy Nexus; Droid RAZR; Galaxy SII; iPhone 4S - SmackDown Feature Comparison

element192

Reaction score
Both devices have gorilla glass....but i do like the metal on moto.
Where have you seen that the Nexus has gorilla glass? This has been one thing bugging me about the Nexus vs RAZR, I would be so happy to hear that the Nexus actually does have it. Can you point me to where this was confirmed? I haven't read it anywhere and I've been checking like a fiend...

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Did i miss something? Were a whole bunch of posts deleted from this thread? Im almost positive i remember answering the question and seeing lots more replays to this thread. o_O maybe my browser at school glitched out but its weird because im at a separate computer on a different network. :blink:.

King_Bean

Reaction score
I always assumed that every smart phone released after the Motorola Droid had gorilla glass. I guess not, huh.

element192

Reaction score
Did i miss something? Were a whole bunch of posts deleted from this thread? Im almost positive i remember answering the question and seeing lots more replays to this thread. o_O maybe my browser at school glitched out but its weird because im at a separate computer on a different network. :blink:.
Hmmm, I'm not sure if this post was meant to be insulting or sarcastic, but I didn't see any posts with you (or anyone else for that matter) confirming the gorilla glass. I always assumed it was standard on smartphones these days but with Motorola specifically mentioning it during the RAZR announcement and Samsung saying nothing at all during the Nexus event, it makes me wonder. That's why I was hoping you heard something I had missed.

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hmmm, I'm not sure if this post was meant to be insulting or sarcastic, but I didn't see any posts with you (or anyone else for that matter) confirming the gorilla glass. I always assumed it was standard on smartphones these days but with Motorola specifically mentioning it during the RAZR announcement and Samsung saying nothing at all during the Nexus event, it makes me wonder. That's why I was hoping you heard something I had missed.
Im not being sarcastic or insulting, not sure how you would get that out of me saying what i did... i literally responded with a link yesterday.

element192

Reaction score
Im not being sarcastic or insulting, not sure how you would get that out of me saying what i did... i literally responded with a link yesterday.
Because sarcasm is tough to pick up on in written form, my bad. It can be hard to tell when someone is being sincere or not. After your post I did some Googling and found that same article you just posted, but I'm still hoping something more "official" comes out confirming it. Thanks for providing the link though.