Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I just hope it works for them

Sent from a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away

spacemonkey

Reaction score
spacemonkey :welcome:to the forums. I see that you have an Incredible so I am not sure my advise to QMaverick will work for you since he is on a Moto Droid.

Have either of you double checked to see if all your google accounts have been selected to sync? To do this go into settings > accounts & sync > click on your gmail account. There you should see three choices: Sync Contacts; Sync Gmail; Sync Calendar Make sure the box next to each is checked. Then hit the menu key and say "sync now" Hopefully this fixes the situation

If not (and especially for the Incredible) let me know and I can see if anyone else has had this happen to them.

I have it working now. What had happen was that i just received a replacement phone (the speaker blew out on my original) and when I went to turn off syncing to my g-mail i must have turned off the sync to my contacts. But. everything is back to normal. Thanks for your help!!!

OP
Q

QMaverick

Reaction score
Well, I have to test it with a few more contacts, but it seems to be working fine now.