From Maxx to Nexus!

meaker

Reaction score
Wow I have read the camera on Motorola were below par and you say the nexus is worse.. My nexus takes pretty good pics and fast.

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Mine takes Iphone type pics.Did I say that in the same sentence?":crying:,GOD!!!,"I'VE SINNED BEFORE YOU AND MY ANDROID FAM!!!"

Last edited:

jnashr

Reaction score
While the Nexus pics arent total crap, a side by side with the Maxx had the Motorola taking shaper pics with better color. And yes, touch to focus was used. The pics were taken indoors at the Dallas World Aquarium. Mine was the Nexus and my other half had the Maxx. Outdoors it was pretty even.

en28so

Reaction score
benz0 said:
Hello all, didn't think I wanted to do it. But I am very impressed with my Nexus..battery and camera is the only Achilles heels to the Nexus.
But the SCREEN and ROMS are balls to the walls!!! :) :) :) :hail::icon_ banana:DancingNexusdancedroid

Are you still liking your nexus? I am still undecided if I'm going to keep it.

OP
B

benz0

Reaction score
Wow I have read the camera on Motorola were below par and you say the nexus is worse.. My nexus takes pretty good pics and fast.

I have own over a dozen High end Android phone within the last couple of years. I had the RAZR since opening day, it does takes sharper and more chrisp pictures. I did the touch the screen for focus and all, still not as detail. When your wife is a professional photographer and says your other phone (RAZR) takes way better pictures... it can make one think a lil??? Just my opinion with having to have own to awesome devices.

Last edited:
OP
B

benz0

Reaction score
So which phone, in your opinion, has the better cell signal?
To be honest, a nicely ROM Nexus is and was better than my RAZR/Maxx (own both). Sure I read that Motorola was this and that, better radios, build, etc.., but the Nexus has impress me!!!

en28so

Reaction score
benz0 said:
To be honest, a nicely ROM Nexus is and was better than my RAZR/Maxx (own both). Sure I read that Motorola was this and that, better radios, build, etc.., but the Nexus has impress me!!!

So, are you happy with your nexus?

OP
B

benz0

Reaction score
So, are you happy with your nexus?

I am happy, I do miss the battery of the Maxx.. but that's about it.. but it is to each his/her own. I love the screen size and clarity, and of course.. the custom ROMs!

en28so

Reaction score
benz0 said:
I am happy, I do miss the battery of the Maxx.. but that's about it.. but it is to each his/her own. I love the screen size and clarity, and of course.. the custom ROMs!

Do you still have unlimited data? I am on one of the new share everything plans, with 4G to share between both phones.