FRG22 Just Freakin' Works...

neccoguy21

Reaction score
I Haven't wanted to stick with the stock user interface since the minute i heard about rooting and themeing, but once i wiped fresh and installed the newest Froyo build FRG22 (Download HERE) I was in love with my stock (looking) phone again. Overclocking is super smooth, no force closes, no hangups, no weirdness anywhere.

The best part is that as far as i could tell, Flash worked just fine. I watched a couple cartoons and played a few games to test it.

I heard something about the big fix in FRG22 was the window transitions and app switching got smoothed out. I would have bet all my money on that being a MAJOR fix even if i didn't hear about it.

THIS BUILD IS AWESOME!!!!!

REMEMBER TO DOWNLOAD IT HERE!!!!! (THANKS WUYANKS FOR THE LINK TO THE POST!)

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I Haven't wanted to stick with the stock user interface since the minute i heard about rooting and themeing, but once i wiped fresh and installed the newest Froyo build FRG22 (Download HERE) I was in love with my stock (looking) phone again. Overclocking is super smooth, no force closes, no hangups, no weirdness anywhere.

The best part is that as far as i could tell, Flash worked just fine. I watched a couple cartoons and played a few games to test it.

I heard something about the big fix in FRG22 was the window transitions and app switching got smoothed out. I would have bet all my money on that being a MAJOR fix even if i didn't hear about it.

THIS BUILD IS AWESOME!!!!!

REMEMBER TO DOWNLOAD IT HERE!!!!! (THANKS WUYANKS FOR THE LINK TO THE POST!)

hmmm….I may have a fly in the ointment for you. I'm having issues with the virtual keyboard. Letters sticking if I try and type fast, and I wasn't getting that from FRG01B. Already posted about in in another thread, you may want to test it on your Droid and see if it gives you any issues.

OP
neccoguy21

neccoguy21

Reaction score
hmmm….I may have a fly in the ointment for you. I'm having issues with the virtual keyboard. Letters sticking if I try and type fast, and I wasn't getting that from FRG01B. Already posted about in in another thread, you may want to test it on your Droid and see if it gives you any issues.

Had I not been a klutz and mashed the back button on my phone erasing my response, it would have said that I used the virtual keyboard to install tapatalk pro from the market again, find this forum in the app, log into the forum, and then started pecking away as quickly as i could on the virtual keyboard to find any faults... there were none.

I Have yet to find a flaw with FRG22.dancedroid I love it. I'm SOOO Waiting for a good theme to put on it... jrummy...(hint hint)

lmapp

Reaction score
I had some issues with frg22 myself and went back to frg01b. More often than not, when I unlocked the screen after reboot, I got an error message for an un-named app. It was a force close/wait/report screen. Beyond that, setcpu always went back to 600mhz on reboot. You could change it back to 1000, but it always went back to 600 (yes, had the box checked).

Anyway, flashed back to frg01b and 125/1000 lv kernel and all is well. I'm glad 22 is working for you! :)

PS - I had to run the market fix with 22, but not with 01, but I think that's because 01 has legit certs.