Frequent caller list

kkwan77

Reaction score
Is there a way to clear this list? This appears in the Favorites tab. I have been unsuccessful thus far after looking through the menus for a solution.

Thanks!

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I don't think you can clear the Frequent Caller list, at least that I can tell, I just keep a few people starred, those whom I call quite often and just do it that way, because then they are always at the top.

soba1

Reaction score
I was looking for a thread I started on this but I am gonna bump it is annoying

soba1

Reaction score
There has to be a way to clear this!

Well I tell u what it is a pet peave for me so maybe between the two of us and this forum we can find it. The only way to clear it is to delete the person from contacts. How could they overlook something so minute.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
This will be addressed in the update Dec 11th.....

coondogg97

Reaction score
I hope so! I mean, I have nothing to hide but, um...yeah, i'm just saying....thats all.

Sounds like some people need this feature more then others.

eltigrel.jpg

davidbehrns

Reaction score
I have been looking for a way to clear this as well. My problem is I have called everyone to let them know my new phone number... Now they all show up under "frequently called" D'OH! Basically with all of my contacts in this list it is literally no different than my contacts list.

JayMonster

Reaction score
I have been looking for a way to clear this as well. My problem is I have called everyone to let them know my new phone number... Now they all show up under "frequently called" D'OH! Basically with all of my contacts in this list it is literally no different than my contacts list.

That would be because everybody has 1 call. The list will change with your calling habits, and not everybody will be flagged as "frequent"

Viktor Vaughn

Reaction score
Update last night! Lots of cool stuff...transitions smooth as a baby's bottom. But NO FAVORITES CLEARENCE!! WTF? Why is there not more of an uproar over this?