Got Rid Of Frequent Caller List But U won't Like How I Did It

soba1

Reaction score
Hey I know some of u was asking how to get rid of that frequent caller list under the favorite list in the phone app. Well here is the only way I found to get rid of it; yeah it sucks too.
Do a factory reset on your phone. I discovered it on accident of course
was having issues with the screen. After I did that that list was gone.
So for thos of you that wanted to know now u do.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Whats the problem with frequent caller list?

JessiesGirl

Reaction score
Possibly the worst way to get the list cleared but clearly works. :laugh:

Not everyone wants their gf to see they called gf#2

Apparently you don't have any GF's, you just mislead them into thinking they are GF's. :icon_ nono2:

LordKastle

Reaction score
I disagree with JHank's view...have you seen marriage statistics? Have you not been aware of your surroundings or fell prey to the gossip and idiocy of the news for the past couple decades?

Humans are nothing more than programmed sheep. They are at the helm of their instinct and urges and do not have the mental capability to overcome their primitive natures....only a few can ascend to greater heights.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
I disagree with JHank's view...have you seen marriage statistics? Have you not watched the news since you were born?

Humans are nothing more than programmed sheep. They are at the helm of their instinct and urges and do not have the mental capability to overcome their primitive natures....only a few can ascend to greater heights.

Was with Wife #1 for 10 years til I found out she was a....well this is a family fourm....

Been with wife #2 for close to 15 years and we couldn't be happier.....

vonfink13

Reaction score
well...this thread has taken a bizarre twist......nice to know i am a programmed sheep....yikes....one can only assume mr kastle is one of the few who has "ascended"...yikes again...are we still talking about the droid ..???

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
I disagree with JHank's view...have you seen marriage statistics? Have you not been aware of your surroundings or fell prey to the gossip and idiocy of the news for the past couple decades?

I'm married and don't cheat on my wife. I'm no better than the next man, I just love my wife.

iPirate

Reaction score
I was just kidding about the gf#2!

Relax!

I would like an option to at least clear the list or turn it off.

vonfink13

Reaction score
I was just kidding about the gf#2!

Relax!

I would like an option to at least clear the list or turn it off.

you should be able to do whatever you want..have 20 gf's....without someone calling you programmed sheep and obviously not one of the mighty ascended few....OK i am done here....movin on....:eek:

LordKastle

Reaction score
Just for the record...the statement was aimed at no one in this thread. If you could please show where I attacked anybody then I will immediately recant my statement. I said to humanity in general.