Got Rid Of Frequent Caller List But U won't Like How I Did It

brendanstl

Reaction score
I disagree with JHank's view...have you seen marriage statistics? Have you not been aware of your surroundings or fell prey to the gossip and idiocy of the news for the past couple decades?

Humans are nothing more than programmed sheep. They are at the helm of their instinct and urges and do not have the mental capability to overcome their primitive natures....only a few can ascend to greater heights.

I'm married and don't cheat on my wife. I'm no better than the next man, I just love my wife.

Same here, not a programmed sheep at all, just love her. Not to mention she's a trophy wife... lol.... I think the frequent list is a great idea, I use it quite often.

REARless

Reaction score
REALLY, let's get back on topic with this.

Save your moralizing for some other religion forum.

There are countless reasons why you may not want someone to appear in your Favorites. My mother hates my dad's sisters, but he still calls them and does not want grief from my mother. - One example.

We are moving to corporate GMail from Lotus Notes. One of Lotus Notes features is a delivery option that notifies you when a person opens an e-mail you send them. When asked if GMail has this feature , Google stated no and they will never allow this, It is, in their judgement, too much of an invasion of privacy. Well, in a corporate environment that is up for debate.

BUT, if they consider that an invasion of privacy, I think not being able to control you favorite callers in Android would also be an invasion.

That being said, if someone was really interested in who you call, they could hire a PI who could lie his/her way in to obtaining such information from Verizon.

LordKastle

Reaction score
Rearless.. I challenge you to PM me any bit of information in my posts that was in relationship to a religion of any kind. Because I find that you are butchering my post up and making it into whatever you want. [Or better yet, edit that part of your post and delete it and I will delete this one as I check back periodically. I am not going to allow you to smear my wording for your own pleasure.]

Thank you.

Back on topic..I agree, a Frequent calls section can be an infringement of privacy regardless of reason, especially with no delete function. ;)

Last edited:

REARless

Reaction score
Rearless.. I challenge you to PM me any bit of information in my posts that was in relationship to a religion of any kind. Because I find that you are butchering my post up and making it into whatever you want. [Or better yet, edit that part of your post and delete it and I will delete this one as I check back periodically. I am not going to allow you to smear my wording for your own pleasure.]

Thank you.

Back on topic..I agree, a Frequent calls section can be an infringement of privacy regardless of reason, especially with no delete function. ;)

I was not attacking you or your specific post. The point was this is a technology forum about Droid phones. Persons who hijacked the forum to espouse their views on infidelity are out of line here. The person who started this thread started it about removing names from your favorite callers. Not about whether not it is ok for a person to have more than one girlfriend/boyfriend.

Persons who wish to debate infidelity would be better served using a religious forum of some type.

Last edited:

LordKastle

Reaction score
Infidelity? I referenced animal instinct and falling prey to urge and the primitive nature of much of humanity.

Never once did I state it was right or wrong. See what I mean? You are simply overstepping the line. Please keep your views to yourself when you are putting words in someone else's mouth with guess-work of what you thought the intent was.

We are not droids or drones, possibly animals at times but every now and then a topic goes off track a little bit because a forum promotes discussion. Then we step back on the path and continue on.

Back on topic..anyone know if 2.1 changes the call log setup?

EDIT: It's one thing to have a view from within about a topic and its a complete other thing when you make something out of someone else's view and twist their wording then give your belief on what they intended to say.

Last edited:

vonfink13

Reaction score
Infidelity? I referenced animal instinct and falling prey to urge.

Never once did I state it was right or wrong. See what I mean? You are simply overstepping the line. Please keep your views to yourself.

Back on topic..anyone know if 2.1 changes the call log setup?

well now if you would have kept your views to yourself..we wouldnt be in this whole mess.....now isnt the droid a great phone...and that damn frequent caller list is a a pain in the butt...