"Frequently Called List on ICS 4.0.4

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
If anyone knows how to clear the "Frequently Called" list in the dialer, (under "Favorites") ... please let me know. I had an app that would do it it GB, but now that my Razr Maxx is an Ice Cream Sammich, there is no option to clear the list and the app that did it before "is not compatible with my device" now. I have also tried 2 other apps, "History Eraser" and "History Eraser +" and they will clear recent incoming and outgoing calls, but not the "Frequently Called" list. Maybe one of the crack developers can write an app for that? :hail:

OP
MattyP

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I knew it wouldn't take long, but there is now an app in the market called "Frequently Call Disabler Clean" ... it's .99 cents. It allows you to clear your "Frequently Called" list under "Favorites" in your dialer or the "People" list. It also allows you to apply a patch so that frequent calls will not be displayed at all in the list. (As well as disable the patch) It's a very simple and straightforward app, and it works like a charm. I am a happy camper. dancedroid

EDIT: ... it DOES require root!!!

Last edited:

Droideye

Reaction score
LoL, quit cheating on your wife/girlfriend and you won't need an app like this :)

OP
MattyP

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
LoL, quit cheating on your wife/girlfriend and you won't need an app like this :)

LMAO no ... not the case. I use my phone for work and business and I had more than 50 numbers populating the Frequently Called list. I used to be able to clear them in GB but ICS doesn't let you do that. :p

FVC

Reaction score
No app for this yet i guess ??