Clear your Frequently Called list, there's an app for that.

Droids

Reaction score
Runs as a separate app, rather than built into the Android phone app, but it will clear your Frequently Called list, and nothing else. This is not found on the Market Place yet but I have seen the source code and it's safe. All it does is clear the number of times you have called a contact. Once this counter is cleared the frequently called list is empty.

[App] Frequently Called List Remover - Mobile01 ????

OP
Droids

Droids

Reaction score
I think the app was just created today. It needs a better name too before going to market, I think.

Silver Member
Reaction score
why not just clear your log list?

roys

Reaction score
Well... thanks for posting my program here :D !
I hope to sharing it to everyone so that we all can have better Android experience ;) !

Actually I was quite wondering WHY I CANNOT CLEAR MY FREQUENTLY CALLED LIST? When someone you don't like called you, and his name appeared in the frequently called list while you cannot remove it, it is so annoying.

Therefore, it is just a very simple application with just a button and few lines of codes. Like what "Droids" said, to reset the counter which Android used to determine the frequently called list. IT WILL NOT AFFECT ANY CONTACTS IN YOUR PHONE BOOK NOR ANY SYNC OPERATIONS.

Regarding the application name issue, I may change it to a more general name tomorrow so that will not make your Android looks ugly to have such application (name) installed :D !

About the Android Market, because it requires me to pay a $25 dollar registration fee, and currently I don't plan to earn money through Android, and thus I won't pay for publishing my application on it :frown:.

:tongue:

roys

Reaction score
Updates:
-Changed the name to "Frequently Called Remover".

Please uninstall the previous one before installing it.

Please search "Frequently Called Remover" from Android Market.

Regards :)

Last edited:

SGTiger

Reaction score
My name is Tiger Woods, and I endorse this app. :icon_ devil:

wil318466

Reaction score
Runs as a separate app, rather than built into the Android phone app, but it will clear your Frequently Called list, and nothing else. This is not found on the Market Place yet but I have seen the source code and it's safe. All it does is clear the number of times you have called a contact. Once this counter is cleared the frequently called list is empty.

[App] Frequently Called List Remover - Mobile01 ????

Try "Call Log Assistant" and choose "clear favorites every sweep" or "clear favorites after every call".

It works great.

-Wil