smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
There is an app called history eraser that will do this...

~it's not just a phone~

OP
R

Rico4one

Reaction score
I've tried that one and it erases everything but the frequent called numbers log.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Well, thats not good...

~it's not just a phone~

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Does the clear call log in the stock dialer menu, not clear all of the call log...

~it's not just a phone~

directorfim

Reaction score
FYI - I too found this very annoying and spoke with Samsung and they told me I cannot erase "frequently called" numbers log. Though I have spoken with several other Gnxs users and if you make the phone non-stock (root), I'm told this can be changed.

I haven't tried it, but the app above, 1-Click Cleaner, sounds like it might be the answer. Thanks for that!

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
FYI - I too found this very annoying and spoke with Samsung and they told me I cannot erase "frequently called" numbers log. Though I have spoken with several other Gnxs users and if you make the phone non-stock (root), I'm told this can be changed.

I haven't tried it, but the app above, 1-Click Cleaner, sounds like it might be the answer. Thanks for that!

If that one does not work...this could be another possibility... https://market.android.com/details?id=com.carrotapp.calllogcleanerfree&feature=search_result

nbucko

Reaction score
The only way I've found to remove this is to go into settings, apps, all, contact storage, clear data.

This will remove all your contacts and the frequently called list. Your contacts will return in a few seconds so long as you have them stored with Google.

Not an app/automated solution but it will accomplish what you are wanting if you're in a pinch.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

autarches

Reaction score
nbucko, you are my hero. I had been looking for this countless times on every forum I know, ever since I got my Galaxy Nexus and was almost hopeless. Thank you!!

rfenergee

Reaction score
There's gottah be a better way! I've asked the ppl @ verizon and they aren't even sure. It's driving me crazy. Well.......not really but it is pretty annoying that there isn't any control over that portion of the phone.

rfenergee

Reaction score
If I may ask.........what worked to clear frequent call list on galaxy nexus? thanks

I'd like to know what the answer is too. Thanks.

nbucko

Reaction score
I'm sure eventually a rom will have the option and possibly ics will get it built in. Not sure why it wasn't there to begin with.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums