frequently called

joshxdroid

Reaction score
michelle4439 said:
Can someone please tell me how to erase frequently called people with the new ICS?.THANKS

I don't see frequently called in my phone, or people. Where are you seeing that?

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
I don't see frequently called in my phone, or people. Where are you seeing that?

From your dialer if you go to Favorites and scroll down you will see frequently called. To the OP no I don't believe there is a way to clear that.

joshxdroid

Reaction score
Sydman said:
From your dialer if you go to Favorites and scroll down you will see frequently called. To the OP no I don't believe there is a way to clear that.

Yeah,,,, there is no frequently called below my favorites. Maybe i don't call people frequently enough. Maybe clearing the data on your dialer app would clear it.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Yeah,,,, there is no frequently called below my favorites. Maybe i don't call people frequently enough. Maybe clearing the data on your dialer app would clear it.

Nope, clearing data does not take it away.

joshxdroid

Reaction score
I found it. Below favorites in the people app not the dialer. Can't seem to clear it.

Spwillia

Reaction score
Favorites

On my Droid Razr Maxx the ICS dialer shows a "Favorites" tab - and the contacts listed are apparently based on the frequency of their calls. I have not found a way to delete one or all of them. Seems strange that Android would assume a person would not want to control who is in this list.

Has anyone found a way to modify the list?