Free Droids, Ally, and Eris from Wirefly

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
The title says it all.

48 Hour DROID Sale

From the website...

Current Verizon Wireless family plan customers: Droid, Droid Eris and Ally special online price offer available only when upgrading the primary line on a family plan. Wirefly is the Internet's #1 authorized dealer for Verizon Wireless. This offer is fulfilled by Simplexity, LLC, an authorized dealer for Verizon Wireless. This offer is only available with select service plans, features and a two-year subscriber agreement, and is subject to eligibility check by Verizon Wireless, including credit approval or deposit for new customers. Droid by Motorola, LG Ally and Droid Eris offers apply to primary and second lines only. Not all US markets are served by Verizon Wireless. Activation and early termination fees apply. Additional restrictions apply. See full offer for details. Offer valid for a limited time only.

Last edited:

bje1982

Reaction score
The title says it all.

48 Hour DROID Sale

From the website...

Current Verizon Wireless family plan customers: Droid, Droid Eris and Ally special online price offer available only when upgrading the primary line on a family plan. Wirefly is the Internet's #1 authorized dealer for Verizon Wireless. This offer is fulfilled by Simplexity, LLC, an authorized dealer for Verizon Wireless. This offer is only available with select service plans, features and a two-year subscriber agreement, and is subject to eligibility check by Verizon Wireless, including credit approval or deposit for new customers. Droid by Motorola, LG Ally and Droid Eris offers apply to primary and second lines only. Not all US markets are served by Verizon Wireless. Activation and early termination fees apply. Additional restrictions apply. See full offer for details. Offer valid for a limited time only.

I dont know from experience but have had multiple people tell me to make sure to read Wireflys "secondary customer agreement" before buying from them. I have been told they can charge there own fees to the credit card you use for changing your plan or cancelling. Just thought Id throw that out there.

Last edited:
OP
jsh1120

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
The title says it all.

48 Hour DROID Sale

From the website...

I dont know from experience but have had multiple people tell me to make sure to read Wireflys "secondary customer agreement" before buying from them. I have been told they can charge there own fees to the credit card you use for changing your plan or cancelling. Just thought Id throw that out there.

Reading the fine print is always good advice. Wirefly has had mixed reviews over the years. I've never purchased from them but a number of people on this board have reported both good and bad experiences.

Rocket2Uranus

Reaction score
ok, I just did this to upgrade my wife from her BB to a Droid. It all seems legit, but be prepared for an accented sales rep to try to sell you every accessory and upgrade under the sun in order to get you your "free" (actually $1) phone.

If you can stay strong, you'll get through the 45 minute or so process with just a $1 confirmation charge on your card, which I imagine they keep for use in the future to charge you for any of the contract transgressions you may commit, such as canceling, transferring, defaulting, etc.