Question about ordering from Wirefly??

Droid_Vader

Reaction score
Wirefly has FREE original Droids with a new contract or if you are adding a line to your account. I am thinking about getting my wife one cuz she had a dumb phone lol. While I was planning on adding the Droid to my account and changing my single plan to a family plan it said that "Primary Line Upgrade Required"??

I just upgraded to a Droid X recently does that mean I can't get the phone??

Thanks in advance.

fis

Reaction score
I don't see where it says that.
When you get to the Droid page, click "Add More Lines to My Account."
You'll see the option to convert an individual plan to a family plan with a free DROID.

OP
D

Droid_Vader

Reaction score
I don't see where it says that.
When you get to the Droid page, click "Add More Lines to My Account."
You'll see the option to convert an individual plan to a family plan with a free DROID.

Yes, and after I changed my single line to a family line and added the FREE droid look at the right side of the page. The information w/your plan option and price per month info at the top of that it says.....

*Primary Line Upgrade Required
*700 Anytime Minutes
*Includes Unlimited Messaging

Wirefly

Reaction score
Droid_Vader, thanks for bringing this to our attention. I double-checked this with the product managers, and they confirmed that you can ignore that bullet, which they are going to get changed.

When you are converting a single line to a family plan, the site requires that you choose a family plan, but the little list of bullets for that plan doesn't make sense unless you are ordering a full family plan.

I hope this makes sense. Thanks for bringing it to our attention and please do not hesitate to send any further questions our way.

Enjoy that new Droid. It's a great deal!

- Scott