ordering from wirefly

evor1

Reaction score
Just ordered a phone from wirefly. Anyone know why they say not to contact verizon to activate it? Also I broke my s3 so I bought the s4 using another lines upgrade. Verizon told me to do that then just activate the phone on my own line. Am I going to run into issues doing this through wirefly?

Wirefly

Reaction score
Please PM me your order number and I will have a customer service manager review your order number and assist you with your issues and concerns. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
With wirefly don't you have to keep it on that line for 6 months before you can move it to a different line? I can't remember which sites make you do that.

Wirefly

Reaction score
Most authorized retailers like Wirefly have a requirement that will limit changes to the phone/account that we activate/upgrade. You can read our terms of purchase here: Wirefly terms and conditions including our equipment discount policy

If you have a family plan, and want to use the elibility of one line for another, we can process those orders (called Buddy Upgrades) for Verizon and Sprint customers. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions that I can answer for you.