Foxfi problems

tbt666

Reaction score
Has anybody been using foxfi on the new RAZR Maxx hd, I was but after last nights update it won't work like I turn it on and my PS3 will connect but then it tells me it was disconnected from the access point when foxfi says it's still connected and when I turn it off and back on I can't get anything to connect to my phone....

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I gave it a run and non issues connecting to my laptop... Ran it for a good 30 minutes..

BK MaXX'hd

OP
T

tbt666

Reaction score
Yea I've ran it before and it works fine but sometimes when I start it dosent work like nothing will connect and so I finally got it to work but sometimes I have trouble getting it to start and run

geoff5093

Reaction score
I've had issues off and on, but usually if I start FoxFi, stop it, then restart it works.

OP
T

tbt666

Reaction score
Ok I think I figured out the problem...... sooo when I start foxfi it would run for a second and all my stuff would connect but then it was like the access point just dissappered.... so I went into wifi settings and manage networks and turns out my SSID was in their and since foxfi uses your wifi.... I think my phone was trying to connect to itself but it wasn't quite working out and so that was what was wrong with mine I think...