For those ordering online...

jakens84

Reaction score
If Saturday delivery is anything less than $20, I'll do it.

Yea, I won't be the first to have the phone, but I have a day full of meetings and other errands on Friday, so I won't be able to play with the phone anyway.

Using this option, I still have it for a good portion of the weekend to check it out and if I waited until Monday (start of the new, busy workweek) I won't be able to mess with it for a few days anyway.

$20 and I don't have to even leave my house and deal with potentially rude reps, and I am sold on Saturday delivery!

I agree here. I may reconsider. Bill my acct. Have it shipped for saturday delivery. Stay home and mess with my new toy. then come online and post all of my pictures. Say bye to the Storm :)

And I totally failed to mention the "Bill to Account" option.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have to order over the phone, due to some issues with my annual upgrade being f'd up from buying that stupid imagio and returning it. None the less, i will pay whatever for saturday delivery, last time it was 8 bucks that I paid.

They are actually calling me at 9 am on Friday

medicTHREE

Reaction score
I have to order over the phone, due to some issues with my annual upgrade being f'd up from buying that stupid imagio and returning it. None the less, i will pay whatever for saturday delivery, last time it was 8 bucks that I paid.

They are actually calling me at 9 am on Friday

I would have done this, but I am going through business sales, which is different than tele sales. I'll call at 8.