Ordered droid on saturday...never recieved tracking number. Or my droid

Ozborne09

Reaction score
So I ordered it on Saturday, I recieved a confirmation on Monday that it has been sent, but I never recieved a tracking number. I called customer support and they couldn't find anything...so they transfered me to online support and they said that my expiration date on my card didn't match what I had typed in on the order. We corrected it and she said that I should be getting in on Tuesday. Well its Wednesday. So much for FREE OVERNIGHT SHIPPING. did I get scammed by Verizon or something? Please help me out. I'm so upset that I haven't heard a doorbell ring or anything here yet.....

By the way, I also called FedEx and they say my order isn't even in the system.?????

HELP!!!!

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
Call Verizon again and tell them its not there and tell them what FedEx said. They should be able to offer some information. Whether it is something crappy like "oh, sorry it hasn't shipped yet" or bad like "it says it was delivered yesterday" or "FedEx has it" or something, they should be able to help you in some way.

Newton122189

Reaction score
talk to verizon again and if they cant sort it out then call your credit card company and talk to them, maybe they can cancel the charge or something and you can re-order

OP
Ozborne09

Ozborne09

Reaction score
we canceled it already because of the mistake in the order info and re ordered....the lady said it should be in today. I'll call again. thanks.

OP
Ozborne09

Ozborne09

Reaction score
Just called the support line. They said just keep an eye on my email. wow. THATS "CUSTOMER SUPPORT."