Fastest way to get the Droid? Possible to get by this Saturday ordering online?

JFDroid

Reaction score
I'm sure others are wondering this...

What's the fastest shipping option Verizon offers on their website? Like me, I'm guessing there are going to be plenty of people ordering the phone around 12:30am tonight and hoping for delivery on Saturday. Will overnight shipping get it to us by Saturday?

Szyslak

Reaction score
There is an extra change to have it arrive on Saturday. I think it's $19, but I'm not positive.

It is free to have it arrive Monday.

schreid

Reaction score
Normally there is an additional fee to have Saturday deliveries by both fedex and UPS. So be ready to PAY if you want it by Saturday. I am going to take my chances and hit the store tomorrow

OP
J

JFDroid

Reaction score
Ah. I wonder how many people will cough up the $20. I'm not sure it's going to really matter if I don't get it until Monday... I'm busy all weekend anyway!

Edit: Plus, I can't go to a store to get the phone (or I soooo would) because in-store reps can't look up my account... I'm on an employee account, which is inaccessible to all in-store reps. Only the local area (for Ohio it's the Midwest area) employee phone team has access to employee accounts. Sigh. But hey, 50% off my plan, 2-year pricing discounts on phones every 12 months instead of every 20/24 and 35% off accessories is awesome. I like being able to get a new phone every single year and getting the 2-year contract price but having only to sign a 1-year contract.

Cole119

Reaction score
Personally, I'm just gonna have them deliver it on Monday. I don't want to even touch the beast without having a case to protect it lol. So once I get it, I'll probably just leave it in the box until I can find a decent case for it.