For those ordering online...

texasPI

Reaction score
Are you guys paying the $19.99 for Sat delivery or just taking the free overnight shipping and have it on Monday? I need someone to push me toward the Sat. delivery because my logical/pratical/frugal side tell me to just take the free shipping and have it monday. :rolleyes: I mean the savings doing this could go toward an accessory!

EDIT: Maybe I should of started a poll but I have a suspicion of which way it would go...:)

OP
texasPI

texasPI

Reaction score
Why not just ave on wait and shipping and go to best buy?
Well, I like to bill to my account and not wait for refunds if I return within 30 days. One time it took VZW a month and a half to refund my credit card due to some snafu...never again!

jbjtkbw00

Reaction score
I plan on billing the accessories to my account. I, too, really like that feature. I billed both netbooks to my account as well. Very generous limit too.

jbjtkbw00

Reaction score
I know on some other forum some did not understand the bill to account option.

Here's the info. on it.

Verizon | Answers to FAQs - Verizon Wireless Support

As a quick addendum to this for those wanting to know if they're eligible or not without going through the entire FAQ (which is still worth the read):

What are the criteria used to determine if I am eligible?

• You must have been a Verizon Wireless customer for at least 6 months.
  • Your transaction cannot exceed the $250, $500, $750 thresholds as described above. Please note that pending or recent transactions factor into the transaction threshold.
  • Your account must maintain a good payment history.
    • The account cannot be suspended or hot-lined for non-payment.
    • The account cannot be more than $24.99 past due.
    • The account must be permitted to make payments online.
  • Your account does not currently have a security deposit.
  • Phones on the account are not suspended or hot-lined due to suspected fraud.
  • You must be signed in and process your transaction through My Verizon.

ebean

Reaction score
will order it and get the free shipping for monday delivery. i'm a verizon vip customer - and while i don't get too excited about that, it does entitle me to 25% off accessories so i will order my 2 desk chargers/stands (one for home and one for work) and, possibly, the car holder if it's available. i also have to change my plan options so easier to just do that with verizon wireless online and get the instant rebate.

jbjtkbw00

Reaction score
Just ordered the car mount and the dock from Telesales. 25% discount on both. Will arrive on Friday just in time for the release.

medicTHREE

Reaction score
I have to order over the phone, due to some issues with my annual upgrade being f'd up from buying that stupid imagio and returning it. None the less, i will pay whatever for saturday delivery, last time it was 8 bucks that I paid.

mike

Reaction score
Just ordered the car mount and the dock from Telesales. 25% discount on both. Will arrive on Friday just in time for the release.

Where can you order these things? I'm gonna need em.

jbjtkbw00

Reaction score

Where can you order these things? I'm gonna need em.

I just called up. No big secret. My discount is due to the discount I receive on my service, but they just searched and found them in inventory, billed them to my account, and they'll be here on Friday.

jakens84

Reaction score
If Saturday delivery is anything less than $20, I'll do it.

Yea, I won't be the first to have the phone, but I have a day full of meetings and other errands on Friday, so I won't be able to play with the phone anyway.

Using this option, I still have it for a good portion of the weekend to check it out and if I waited until Monday (start of the new, busy workweek) I won't be able to mess with it for a few days anyway.

$20 and I don't have to even leave my house and deal with potentially rude reps, and I am sold on Saturday delivery!

OP
texasPI

texasPI

Reaction score

Yea, I won't be the first to have the phone, but I have a day full of meetings and other errands on Friday, so I won't be able to play with the phone anyway.

Using this option, I still have it for a good portion of the weekend to check it out and if I waited until Monday (start of the new, busy workweek) I won't be able to mess with it for a few days anyway.

$20 and I don't have to even leave my house and deal with potentially rude reps, and I am sold on Saturday delivery!

Same here...screw it...its only $20 and my birthday is tomorrow and I'm gonna splurge on myself!! :icon_ lala:

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

I agree here. I may reconsider. Bill my acct. Have it shipped for saturday delivery. Stay home and mess with my new toy. then come online and post all of my pictures. Say bye to the Storm :)