Football is Back 2015

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
gettyimages-483526400.jpg

The Preseason officially kicked off last night with the HOF Game. The first Preseason game is the most watched Preseason game as people could not wait to get back into football. But by the 2nd or 3 rd qtr (being gentle here) we are reminded why we dont really care for preseason games.
I for one actually am glad they have preseason games and see it as an opportunity for the NFL to expand their venue as many of the preseason games take place on a high school field in a small town boosting that town's economy, as well as getting the rookies some work. With that said I think it is bogus the NFL charge so much to watch 3.5 qtrs of horrible football.

Either way football is back and even though I have already written off the next season or two for my 9ers I still am excited to get back into helmets and shoulder pads smashing....wait not helmets because that will result in a helmet to helmet penalty.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
It seems the people of Los Angeles are the only ones that could care less about teams returning or not. Maybe I'm just not keeping up with things but it seems the league, and not southern Californians, are the ones screaming for teams in L.A.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
Note8

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
LA has been without a team for years, heck the Raiders are the only one that fits there anyway.
The San Diego Chargers have been threatening to leave for years it seems, and it appears that a good portion of the city is OK if they leave. I'm not affected either way, stay or go I'll always like watching any other team play, maybe not The Raiders... Or the Niners...
Ps,
I actually like the Niners, but lately not so much lately.
And the Sea Chickens, they will have my eye as well, love that coach...

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
Teams I am watching this year:

Tampa Bay. I want to see how Winston adapts to professional football players grinding him into the dirt.

Titans. Will Marcus Mariota be able to change his play style enough to make it in the big leagues? I see they are already bringing in plays from Oregon to help him out.

Eagles. Hopefully Tebow will get some air time. It seems like his talent was forsaken as soon as he entered pro even after he pulled Denver out of a hole and brought them into the playoffs.