Flex T9

megraven21

Reaction score
I have always wanted to try flex t9 keyboard but it never had my phone as a supported phone so I waited. I mainly wanted it for the Dragon Dictation, as I hear it's great. I looked today to see if they have updated their supported phone list and the link that they give is no good. It gives am error. I tried looking on their site, as they don't have an email address for support and I couldn't find it there either. I have since heard a rumor that they are discontinuing support on this app. Is this true? Also, does anyone know if they support Razr's yet?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

I have it installed on my Maxx, no issues when using it or switching to it...

I have not heard of them discontinuing but I haven't really followed that closely...

Do u love the keyboard or is it just ok?

The speech recognition is nice! The only thing I do not care for the app is the keyboard is not skinnable (minor detail)...

I love FlexT9 - been using it for a long time now, maybe 2 years. Much better than Swype, and no it isn't skinned at all but still good. What is this dragon dictation you refer to though?

There is a "dragon go" app in the market that does speech recognition app..

Vulcan, it is the talk to text engine that comes with the app.

Thanks smalltown! I didn't see that. ;)

Nuance owns them...and Dragon and Swype.

I like it for the flexibility of choice and grew tired of the hassle of updating Swype manually evey three months.

Last edited:
Back