flashlight app?

eclipsed4utoo

Reaction score
Version 2.6 is released.

1. The widget icon is now configurable. Use the MENU button in the application to select the icon for the widget.
2. Fixed issue where using the widget of certain other apps could cause the LEDs to come on.
3. Added a Disclaimer when opening the app. It should only be shown once. If you accept, it will not show again.
4. Added a message when Automatic Brightness is enabled.
5. The "Dim Screen" slider is disabled when the "Dim Screen" checkbox is unchecked. Trying to avoid any confusion.

AtlantaDroid

Reaction score

eclipsed4utoo

Reaction score
There is an app found it by googleing 'led flashlight droid' or go to Eclipsed4utoo's blog Eclipsed4utoo's Blog Blog Archive MotoTorch LED – LED Flashlight – My First Android Application

It is free but i would like to have a way to pay him or donate to his favorite charity. I think the buck I would be charged would be so worth it. I did spend $3 for my led flashlight on my curve and felt it was the best app I could get for the price.

I have a donation version of MotoTorch LED on the Android Market for $1. If you search for MotoTorch LED, you will see both the free version and the Donation version. Both versions are exactly the same.