LED Flashlight

branabolic

Reaction score
Now... Is their an app that turns on the little bitty light next to the charging port?

LOL im not sure if there is an app for this, but im curious why would you need that???

Agreed, probably just a "because I want to" sort of deals.....:icon_eek: What other use would that little light provide?

i would like it too. reason being is sometimes if i am hammered and stumble into bed after shutting the lights off, i have a very hard time feeling around in the dark trying to stick the plug into the phone. and sometimes i find myself trying to put it in upside down. i actually think this could be a useful tool.

Big Cam

Reaction score
Excellent, I used the video recorder on my BB curve so I could use the LED as a flashlight, I was hoping this app got developed before I picked up my droid.

synctek

Reaction score
Volando, is there a string in there that will work for Internet explorer? Works with firefox but not with IE (Javascript issue)

Quote: Originally Posted by thrty6
I couldnt find a QR Code for it

you're not doing it right, you generate the QR codes yourself by saving a bookmarklet (just a bookmark where instead of an address it's code) with the following code:

Code:
javascript:void(open('http://chart.apis.google.com/chart?cht=qr&chs=300x300&chl='+encodeURIComponent(getSelection()+""||location.href),'Qr%20code','width=310,height=310'))

then whatever page you're on, just go to that bookmark and a window will pop up with your QR address code.