CamLed flashlight error message

JLB09

Reaction score
Today I keep getting an error message with my CamLed Flashlight app. I am not even using it. but every time I receive a message alert for email, or IM, or even a sports update my phone is showing this message:

Sorry! The application CamLed Flashlight (process camera light flashlight) has stopped - and then is says something about a forced restart.

The thing is when this shows I have not been using the flashlight.

suggestions?

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Maybe it's running in the background. Do you have some sort of task killer?

OP
JLB09

JLB09

Reaction score
Maybe it's running in the background. Do you have some sort of task killer?

No I do not have a task killer. and I will check to see if it is running in the background.

medicTHREE

Reaction score
I'd delete it and wait for an update, or install mototorch led

medicTHREE

Reaction score
Pretty sure it is the now supported version, as he made it free.

medicTHREE

Reaction score
even has a widget to use from the home screen, though I think the widget is silly looking and hard to see in busy backgrounds, it is handy to have a one touch flashlight.

OP
JLB09

JLB09

Reaction score
even has a widget to use from the home screen, though I think the widget is silly looking and hard to see in busy backgrounds, it is handy to have a one touch flashlight.

Great you all have been helpful. I will try this new flashlight out. I just don't like error messages. thanks!

nikolatesla20

Reaction score
Hi,

It would also have been good to email me (the dev) about the errors ! :)

I'm not sure what you could be experiencing here, I have a droid and I'm seeing any problems so far. The messages are most likely coming from the widget. It may be responding to some event that I'm not intending.

Do you mean it crashes even when you get a notification about an email, etc? (Once again, I haven't had that happen to me yet)

-niko

OP
JLB09

JLB09

Reaction score
Hi,

It would also have been good to email me (the dev) about the errors ! :)

I'm not sure what you could be experiencing here, I have a droid and I'm seeing any problems so far. The messages are most likely coming from the widget. It may be responding to some event that I'm not intending.

Do you mean it crashes even when you get a notification about an email, etc? (Once again, I haven't had that happen to me yet)

-niko

For me it happened several times the day I posted, and each was after some sort of a notification. Yesterday it did not happen at all, even though I had notifications. So I am not sure what is causing it.

In the above posts someone wondered if it was running in the background and I checked that and it was not. I like the App so if I stop having these little problems will keep it.