flash being released to adobe employees

V

verian

One of them has to be. geek is geek it crosses all lines. I'll hack anything especially If I'm getting it for free and getting paid. My fingers are vary crossed right now.

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
This would be great, if one is. I have gotten what could be said as a taste of flash when skyfire came out and allowed videos to be played in the browser by converting flash to html5. It is nice :)

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
What's flash? Don't we already have dual LED Flash?

:icon_ poke:

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
So I asked my buddy who works at Adobe about if there's any truth to this (I've found that many things here are not always valid) and his response:

Yup :D :D :D. As soon as a 2.1 device is available on AT&T i think :). Really looking forward to trading up.

Too which I posted:
AT&T? phuque AT&T. let me be a beta tester!

Then:
Corporate contract thing... we've had them forever (even when they used to be awesome). who knows - maybe we'll switch to Verizon and get all the good phones :)

This is one of my friends that wants to switch to the droid from an iPhone.
:D

aminaked

Silver Member
Reaction score
When I get flash, I first want flashblock. I'm talking about the firefox plugin that let's u enable flash on a case-by-case basis. A lot of flash is just annoying ads. I don't need my droid downloading those or spending it's cpu cycles either.