Adobe Flash

MdicnMan

Reaction score
Ok, I have to be the one to do it.

Now that ESE81 is out and we can't lament about not having 2.1 anymore.......

When do you suppose Adobe will release Flash for Android?

We know it works, we've all seen the video.

Let the watching / waiting / wanting begin. :icon_ devil:

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

Adobe wasn't waiting for this base for flash or anything. This update has nothing to do with adobe and the two are completely unrelated. That being said, lets hope flash is released soon! I thought last I read July was the soonest.

OP
MdicnMan

MdicnMan

Reaction score

Adobe wasn't waiting for this base for flash or anything. This update has nothing to do with adobe and the two are completely unrelated. That being said, lets hope flash is released soon! I thought last I read July was the soonest.

Hmmm I though 2.1 was required. Well even so.. soon I hope.

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

Hmmm I though 2.1 was required. Well even so.. soon I hope.

I see what you are saying. 2.1 may be required but there are much older base systems from 2.1 that still don't have flash. The N1 still doesn't have it. The euro milestones don't have it. I think it's a matter of adobe still working on it.

I know the flash lite im running right now is nice, but not the best. Let's hope this gets out soon. Or at least leaked..something.

qoncept

Reaction score
When did Flash transcend being the most hated software in the world in to the most anticipated?

pudah

Reaction score
Im angry about flash. It was promised at the end of q1, and here we are with no flash. Frankly 2.1 is a pretty minor update for all of the craziness about it. You gain a new radio function, live wallpapers and a little stability... oh and a new gallery. Meh. Pinch to zoom is nice I suppose. No added homescreens and no flash are the big issues for me.

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Im angry about flash. It was promised at the end of q1, and here we are with no flash. Frankly 2.1 is a pretty minor update for all of the craziness about it. You gain a new radio function, live wallpapers and a little stability... oh and a new gallery. Meh. Pinch to zoom is nice I suppose. No added homescreens and no flash are the big issues for me.

Who are you angry with? It's not a motorola, or verizon issue. It was never promised by any date. It was said the release goal was a certain time. This is run by adobe and has nothing to do with your phone. If a salesperson promised you then you should take that up with verizon.

I agree 2.1 was a lot of hype for a little gain. That's what i would be upset about. The N1 still makes the droid look archaic with it's 3 screens.

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Nobody here has any clue when flash will be released, so why try to guess?

Nobody was guessing. Adobe them self said first half of 2010. So by June is a pretty good estimate. lol

Sweettooth

Reaction score
I'm thinking the the current high end Android phones will officially peak with a successful and fully functional implementation of Flash. :)