Adobe Employees may receive Android Phone!

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

There has been an ongoing saga between Apple and Adobe, but this new turn of events might be a huge plus if you work for the software giant. A new web rumor floating around today mentions that Adobe will distribute Android handsets to employees with the launch of Flash for Android. Our big question is what phone will it be? Most signs would point toward Google's Nexus One but we wonder if the Droid would a candidate as well since it's the most popular Android phone on the planet! Let us know your thoughts.

etx_droid

Reaction score
Yeah I read that last week...and I thought they were giving the option for either the Droid or the Nexus...wait found the article:

It's Google that's giving away the Droid or Nexus:

"Google gives away Android phones like they are party favors: it's planning to give every Google I/O attendee their choice of a Motorola Droid or Nexus One, and it gave away Nexus Ones to an audience of CIOs earlier this month at an event for Google Apps."

I say get the phones out any way possible!

yankees2009

Reaction score
!!!!please come out for the droid please please please please please!!!!
!!!thank you!!!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I want flash as bad as everyone else does, but lets face it Adobe has been known to have some serious problems through the years. I just hope when they release it to Droid that it's trouble free.

bassjason

Reaction score
I've got my fingers crossed. Hopefully all of these free phones will translate to a smooth, efficient version of flash and soon. Til then its Skyfire FTW!

searayman

Reaction score
I just wrote a piece about the fight between adobe apple and google, will post it when I publish it.

DjSmooth

Reaction score
Considering the first time that Adobe showed Flash 10.1 on an Android it was on a Droid, and Droid is still the #1 Hottest sealing Android out, I'll put my money on it being the Droid.