First Leaked LTE device by Samsung Picture

rybnik

Reaction score
This would be a shocker to me.

In that thread about 'Who do you think will have the first LTE phone on Verizon', I didnt think it would be Samsung. Even tho they have 4G chips with the Epic, this is the first time I'm hearing about something LTE from them on Verizon .

You didn't hear about the Stealth? Which, btw, I strongly suspect this is!
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-news/103660-sch-i510-samsung-stealth-nexus-s-successor.html
The Stealth has the 1510 designation this phone has the 1520 designation.

:icon_eek: Oops, my bad! Thanks CK, so what does that mean...?

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm getting lost with all these now phones coming out....lol

And I noticed in that other thread there was no indication it was gonna be for Verizon back then.

rybnik

Reaction score
I'm getting lost with all these now phones coming out....lol

And I noticed in that other thread there was no indication it was gonna be for Verizon back then.

I hear ya! It is hard to keep all of them straight. Also, good point about the carrier. Anyhow, I guess I was wrong earlier about it being the Stealth as CK corrected me...So, what is this then...and maybe it means the Sch-1510 is going to some other network.

Reaction score
unfortunately, the slealth will have touchwiz so its dealbreaker.

the only two lte phone worth to me are etna and thunderbolt.

I dont think all of the phones will release at same time. I think verzion will release one phone for 30 days then after that they'll release new phone.

contract wise

rybnik

Reaction score
That 4G signal looks a little photoshopped.

The way I understand it is that would be accounted for by touchwiz...Each skin has different graphics so even the "LTE" label will look different from phone to phone.