New Pantech LTE Device Leaked

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
pantechlte.jpg

Seems today has become leak day for future Verizon phones, because now a new Pantech device just got its first leaked image. This device is supposedly called the Pantech Breakout LTE and, like the name suggests, it is bound to run on Verizon's growing LTE 4G network. The specs of this device is quite nice; it is equipped with a 4-inch WVGA display, a 5-megapixel camera, a front-facing camera, a 1GHz processor and 512MB of memory. What makes this device special, is the fact that it will be capable of sharing its 4G connection with up to 10 different Wi-Fi enabled devices at the same time. Most other phones are limited to 5, like the Droid line of phones, and so this feature is quite unique and useful.

Via: BGR

Last edited by a moderator:

azules9780

Reaction score
Is there anyone else who likes having the real buttons besides me? I like the shape the Charge plus I like the buttons. The buttons on this I like because I can perform some major functions without having to look at the keys to make sure my fat thumbs are in the right place.

trestevenson

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Huawei Nexus 6P

This is the same company that made the Helio Ocean back in the day. That phone seemed like a precursor for the D1, and it's what initially got me hooked on the physical keyboard. The build quality was pretty decent, if I remember correctly. I'm interested to see how this thing does.