First Leaked LTE device by Samsung Picture

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
verizonlte.jpg

The 4G network we have all desired is already here and now it seems Samsung wants to provide us with the 4G device we have stood waiting for. That’s right the picture above is of what seems to be the first leaked Samsung 4G device Verizon might launch at CES. No we do not have any more information other than the picture you see (not Bing BTW). But this is a good sign that we might see some great new device that we have not already seen leaked (Incredible HD). The last thing to note about this leak is the obvious front facing camera you can see in the picture above.

What do you say guys? A good first try or is the close up too close for you.

Via: Gizmodo Oh Look, Here's Samsung's 4G LTE Android Phone for Verizon

Eddog4DROID

Reaction score
My Fascinate is one smooth, solid phone. But the slow update to Froyo and the GPS worries will make do a LOT of research first if I get a Samsung again. Thankfully I have an upgrade available now.

bomber889

Reaction score
Too bad its from Samsung... have the fascinate right now, switching to the incredible. I can't take the 0 support from Samsung, great hardware, crap support. And the lag the galaxy series has suck too. Never buying a samung phone again

Eddog4DROID

Reaction score
Too bad its from Samsung... have the fascinate right now, switching to the incredible. I can't take the 0 support from Samsung, great hardware, crap support. And the lag the galaxy series has suck too. Never buying a samung phone again

I am torn myself. So much potential, but the Froyo update, the GPS/Signal issues are sadly not being treated well. I keep hearing about a lag, and I do not have the lag-fix installed yet I don't see, to see this myself? I WOULD consider another Sammy, but only if its been on the market a while.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
This would be a shocker to me.

In that thread about 'Who do you think will have the first LTE phone on Verizon', I didnt think it would be Samsung. Even tho they have 4G chips with the Epic, this is the first time I'm hearing about something LTE from them on Verizon .

l1f35ux

Reaction score
No touchwiz please

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

rybnik

Reaction score

rybnik

Reaction score
With this latest offering leaking, I think I am truly at a loss as to which phone I want to get....This is a great position to be in.....So many choices and unlike usually, there is almost no trade off for each one, these are all awesome devices...I really feel like a kid in the candy store....everything looks so delicious! It prolly is too much to wish for but if one of these came in Vanilla....OHH, HEAVEN!!!
dancedroid

rybnik

Reaction score
Droid-life leaked a HTC phone running on the 4G LTE network. Looks like there could be tons of players on this new fast network, we shall know after the CES. So close.

Incredible HD Gets a New Head Shot - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog

HTC Incredible HD Model Number will be ADR6400, Thunderbolt a Possible Name - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog

Yep, been following the Samsung Stealth, Optimus 2X, Moto Etna, and HTC Dinc HD sagas for about 3 weeks now....:)

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score

In that thread about 'Who do you think will have the first LTE phone on Verizon', I didnt think it would be Samsung. Even tho they have 4G chips with the Epic, this is the first time I'm hearing about something LTE from them on Verizon .

You didn't hear about the Stealth? Which, btw, I strongly suspect this is!
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-news/103660-sch-i510-samsung-stealth-nexus-s-successor.html

Seeing as I was the 2nd post in there, I totally forgot about it......lol

lilxman

Reaction score
if this thing doesn't come with a physical keyboard, i'm not hoppin on. :(

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon

You didn't hear about the Stealth? Which, btw, I strongly suspect this is!
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-news/103660-sch-i510-samsung-stealth-nexus-s-successor.html
The Stealth has the 1510 designation this phone has the 1520 designation.