Samsung Galaxy Ace Pokes It's Head Out

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
galaxya.jpg

The Samsung S5830, or the Ace, has been rumored for centuries now and this is the only leak we have about this Galaxy device so far. The device in the image above is what might be the next released Samsung device, and here is what we know about it. It’ll have Froyo (Android 2.2), A SuperAMOLED display (that seems standard on Galaxy devices), and apparently not that thin if this product image is accurate.

Whatever else we might want to know about this device, I am sure more leaks will come out soon that will shed some light on this phone.

Source (Samsung Galaxy Ace picture arises, much still unknown about it | Android Central)​

Last edited by a moderator:

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Let's keep the comments constructive.

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Kind of disappointed it doesn't come with gingerbread standard. Especially since Samsung made the Nexus S....but I'm interested in this phone's specs.

jbdow

Reaction score
I'm wondering about that myself. I would assume the hardware will
be leading edge-would i not be correct in assuming that? maybe not
so much - clearly i have no reason to get excited yet. Unless i just
like samsung products- but i'll always go with the best tech- just my
opinion...

r, john

MoeDaddy

Reaction score
The phone is interesting but quite frankly until samsung shows that they will update phones in the US in a timely matter they are off my "to consider" list..

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
The phone is interesting but quite frankly until samsung shows that they will update phones in the US in a timely matter they are off my "to consider" list..

You know, I've not been on the unlocked bandwagon, but seeing how the updates refresh my D1 and I don't have to wait on the roms the mfrs not pushing the updates is a real concern.

There's so much more potential in these phones than stock and with the money we shell out and then have to wait 18-24 months to upgrade it's IMPERATIVE the OS updates get pushes.