Final Froyo Release for Obsidian by CCRoms V2.02 Next Up Gingerbread

sniffle

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.ccroms.net
Welcome to the final release of Froyo, by the CCRoms team, which means you guessed it, we're switching gears to Gingerbread after this release. With this release we managed to get the Evo/Emerald going as intended(sorry for the wait.) The Galaxy S style pulldown power widget has been implemented in this release as well. Gem settings have been completely re-written as well, to provide a more intuitive and easier to understand interface for everyone, and of course bug fixes abound.

downloads available at: Crystal Clear Roms | Home of the Sapphire Rom

Note:
Droid X users, at this point there is nothign more we can find to do to improve battery life. When/If the battery starts to drain fast, gets sluggish, or gets hot, reboot the phone this will put the race condition causing all of these problems back to sleep, unfortunately there is no way to put the process back to sleep once it wakes up and if you kill the process kernel panics and the phone reboots anyway.

Gamehedpro

Reaction score
Gingerbread really the foyo don't even totally work

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

JoelWRX

Reaction score
Cvpcs i appreciate what youve done for the DroidX after having your rom on my droid now on my X its amazing what you have accomplished. I get amazing battery life and everything works good. I can take pics with the camera but not the camcorder which is fine withme.

However, one issue i am having is the inability to install app from the market. It says not enough space when updatinf/installing. Any ideas?

dx1881

Reaction score
I've made a huge mistake while installing this rom, after install instead of downloading google apps I rebooted the phone with no google apps installed :-( the phone works great but I have no market or anything .. how do I fix this with google apps installed, because i can't even boot into cm recovery to do any restores ..please any suggestions

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

JoelWRX

Reaction score
Hey man try holding down the power button, hitting reboot, and then hit the recovery button. It should put you into CW Recovery.. lemme know if that helped out any.

dx1881

Reaction score
It did work, thx u for that

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

dx1881

Reaction score
Same issue can't load apps from market... any ideas??

JoelWRX

Reaction score
I am not sure, it always says there is not enough space. I just use titanium backup, I would try to get the slideme market from another rom titanium it and use that market to install apps

PalmerCurling

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Besides the market, when I try to enable a different text input method, it doesn't hold. Anyone know about that?

razorloves

Reaction score
Same issue can't load apps from market... any ideas??

i'm not sure whats causing the error, but something about this rom doesnt like the new market. I installed an old one from 2 months ago and it worked fine. Then after a while it automatically updated and went right back to not working.

other then that i love how clean and fast this rom is. thanks cvpcs and have fun with the cm team

Last edited: