Features, and Bug-Fixes, and Themes, OH MY! Sapphire - 0.8.4

Reinstall the SU app from previous version. The current SU app version is what is causing the problem. I'm not sure if I can post a link to the prior version, but if given the OK by the mods, I will.

Any chance that the working version of SU will be incorporated into Sapphire so that we won't have to go looking for solutions? :)

Also, I would appreciate it if someone could give me the link, either by posting it, or by pm. Thanks. dancedroid

setCPU 2.1: Superuser-2.1-signed.zip

Post your request on bugzilla or comment to already posted request: http://sapphire.cvpcs.org/bugs

TYVM, I appreciate the link. :icon_ banana:

Reinstall the SU app from previous version. The current SU app version is what is causing the problem. I'm not sure if I can post a link to the prior version, but if given the OK by the mods, I will.

Any chance that the working version of SU will be incorporated into Sapphire so that we won't have to go looking for solutions? :)

Also, I would appreciate it if someone could give me the link, either by posting it, or by pm. Thanks. dancedroid

Post your request on bugzilla or comment to already posted request: Bugzilla Main Page

Is anyone else having issues flashing that with sprecovery?

Post your request on bugzilla or comment to already posted request: Bugzilla Main Page

If I recall, that only installs on clockwork, because it's not signed.

The Superuser 2.1 download? Yes, I used clockwork which worked.

SPRecovery error code thread: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/tech-issues-bug-reports-suggestions/20546-nandroid-error-codes.html

Last edited:
i want to install sapphire as my ROM on my droid phone but i can't load up the website to get the update.zip, gapps.zip, or anything. i can't get the files. anybody able to help out?

I like this rom so much that I made a sig for it :p

2a5mc7l.png

Code:
http://i30.tinypic.com/2a5mc7l.png

Goes nice for those of you Ruining Drop Them.

i want to install sapphire as my ROM on my droid phone but i can't load up the website to get the update.zip, gapps.zip, or anything. i can't get the files. anybody able to help out?

The site went down for a little while yesterday. Sorry about that.

i think the site is down again. i went to change the text color settings to install a theme, and the site isn't loading anymore. i also stupidly installed the theme without checking this, so now i can't see my texts cause they are all black! anybody else having this problem today with the site? i'm looking for the text colors for the smoked glass blue theme right now.

i think the site is down again. i went to change the text color settings to install a theme, and the site isn't loading anymore. i also stupidly installed the theme without checking this, so now i can't see my texts cause they are all black! anybody else having this problem today with the site? i'm looking for the text colors for the smoked glass blue theme right now.

There's been some server issues, apparently - site seems like it's back up for me at least.

I'm going to post the text colors listed for smoked glass blue just in case we have downtime again.

The results below were achieved by using the following color settings under GEM Settings → Text Colors:

Item Color
General
Clock #FF0077FF
Date #FF0077FF
Carrier SPN label #FFFFFFFF
Carrier PLMN label #FFFFFFFF
Battery Percentage #FFFFFFFF
Notifications
Ticker text #FF0077FF
No notifications title #FFFFFFFF
Latest notifications title #FFFFFFFF
Ongoing notifications title #FFFFFFFF
Clear button text #FF000000
Item title #FF0077FF
Item text #FF0077FF
Item progress text #FF0077FF
Item time #FF0077FF

Post your request on bugzilla or comment to already posted request: http://sapphire.cvpcs.org/bugs

This file is installed using the update.zip method right? I am getting an error an installation aborts using both sprecovery an clockworkmod recovery. :(

On a side note. I believe I will be returning my droid when Verizon pushes the official froyo OTA out. For some reason, this droid will not run any froyo roms without lagging, freezing, and becoming totally unresponsive, requiring many battery pulls to reset. Its worse than having a blackberry again.

This file is installed using the update.zip method right? I am getting an error an installation aborts using both sprecovery an clockworkmod recovery. :(

On a side note. I believe I will be returning my droid when Verizon pushes the official froyo OTA out. For some reason, this droid will not run any froyo roms without lagging, freezing, and becoming totally unresponsive, requiring many battery pulls to reset. Its worse than having a blackberry again.

was it the newest version of clockwork? you need to go back to an older version of it to work. something is broke with the new one.

Does it REALLY take up to ten minutes for the phone to boot up for the first time after you flash this ROM? Because I flashed it earlier and I waited forever for it to boot up and the little diamond came up and kept flashing for a long time, and never booted. So I flashed back to Bugless. I really wanted to try this ROM too..

Back