[Feature Requests] For version after 1.5

wcdunn

Reaction score
Lock Screen power controls would be excellent, but i imagine that is difficult, since I havent seen it in any ROMs for the X.

I would like the liberty toolbox to contain a wider array of icons for things like the battery indicator, and maybe a few more fonts, Helvetica?

yhwhsozo

Reaction score
HDMI support.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

IcyStorm

Reaction score
  • Lockscreen gestures
  • Long press back to kill app (feature in CM)
  • Power widget in notification dropdown

OP
Jaxidian

Jaxidian

Team FreeMyMoto
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.jaxidian.org
I'd like to see the multiple animations for the menus like apex, DS4.2 and Tranq. Built in multiple color swype and gingerbread keyboard apks to match the different themes. Easy way to have a section to place app apks to automatically install apps after installing rom. A built in OC app. I'll edit if I can think of more. Thanks for considering.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

FYI, there already is a built-in OC app. Go into Liberty Settings (under your phone's Settings, not Liberty Toolbox).

For apps apks, can't you just copy them to /data/app and reboot? Or something like that (maybe I'm forgetting the right directory)? How would what you're asking for be different?

mruiz949

Reaction score
I would love to see all themes fully themed as well as the keyboards with fb and twitter themed as well.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Amagine

Reaction score
it requires some adb work.... i saw the thread and it looked like a total pain in the ass to do it... lol

Which tells me there's no reason that this couldn't be coded. maybe by use of a relational folder. If you can do it from the launcher theme level. I don't see why it can't be done as custom edits. It's replacing one icon for another in two folders is what it comes down to. :mellow:

Strikeir13

Reaction score
Lock Screen power controls would be excellent, but i imagine that is difficult, since I havent seen it in any ROMs for the X.

cvpcs did it in Obsidian, so it can be done.

I just want to reiterate how ridiculously AWESOME it would be if we could get the power widget in the notification bar... really, really awesome.

Sent from my DROIDX

Strikeir13

Reaction score
I wanted to post back here after trying out one of the market options since I'm so gung-ho on native support for these notification power widgets.

I looked at Power Control Plus but it was $2 for a widget which I thought was a little expensive, so instead I tried Widgetsoid. Bottom line, it gets the job done, and has a few nice theming options, but cvpcs' implementation was better, and I'm sure kejar and jrummy could use their knowledge and theming resources to make it fit with the Liberty look.

Native power notification widget support PLEASE!

Sent from my DROIDX

OP
Jaxidian

Jaxidian

Team FreeMyMoto
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.jaxidian.org
OP has been updated as of this post. If I missed something, please slap me with a wet trout and get my attention.

HelpeRX

Reaction score

What samsung fascinate has power control under notification tab. I believe cobalt for droid X has it. I would like gestures. Lastly liberty toolbox boot animation sounds for the DX like tranquility.

Last edited:

DjLuBe

Reaction score
I WOULD LOVE THE OPTION OF MORE BLOAT WARE IE SOCIAL NETWORKING AND MESSINGING WIDGETS PLEASE sorry abt the caps

McClelland21

Reaction score
I would like to see a camra update on this rom for the D2G , actually I would like the stock camra...???any way to do this?

deathshead

Reaction score
I would LOVE to see the Gingerbread old tube TV effect when the screen is turned off.

Jordan8

Reaction score
Option for Puzzle Lockscreen perhaps? :)
Oh and make it so we can set the time for lock pattern to come on, so its not always having to unlock it when turning phone on.

+1 on the timer for lockscreen.

Droid_Junky

Reaction score
I wanted to post back here after trying out one of the market options since I'm so gung-ho on native support for these notification power widgets.

I looked at Power Control Plus but it was $2 for a widget which I thought was a little expensive, so instead I tried Widgetsoid. Bottom line, it gets the job done, and has a few nice theming options, but cvpcs' implementation was better, and I'm sure kejar and jrummy could use their knowledge and theming resources to make it fit with the Liberty look.

Native power notification widget support PLEASE!

Sent from my DROIDX

I found that "Status Bar Settings" app works well. It is free too!