Facebook issues

CGLOCK

Reaction score
For the last 3 months when I axcess FB through the web browser I could view the site just like if it was on my pc. I could have instant messages without using other programs. Now evertime I axcess it I see the mobile style site which I hate. Any ideas how to get my old view back? Thanks Charles

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
If inthe mobile site, should have a link to open full site on it, but if not ...

Try clearing your browser's cache thru settings, and check your bookmark to ensure you are not opening the mobile site.

OP
C

CGLOCK

Reaction score
I tried going to manage programs- browser- clear cache- clear data before the post. I do hit full site on the bottom and no matter what it takes me to touchfb.

OP
C

CGLOCK

Reaction score
Finally I got it back after clearing it 3 times :)

Detonation

Reaction score
Been running into the same problem. Mobile site (m.facebook) will take me to the touch site (touch.facebook), but no matter what I do, clicking "full site" will always take me back to the touch.facebook site. Cleared my cache to no avail, don't really want to have to clear my history or cookies.

OP
C

CGLOCK

Reaction score
Huffdroid- I turn the phone sideways and scroll down with d-pad and use keyboard to type.