Can Only See Facebook Mobile

RicKaysen

Reaction score
Sometimes I prefer to view Facebooks full web page and could do that just fine on my Thunderbolt. I have yet to be able to do this with the Maxx. The browser forces me to accept the mobile site no matter how often I enter the correct address. I don't even have the option to view the full page at the bottom of the mobile site any more. Even the Opera browser redirects me to m.facebook. Can someone tell me what I'm overlooking?

KeepInitReel

Reaction score
Once I logged into fb mobile the desktop site link appeared @ the bottom. Just did this this morning.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk

OP
R

RicKaysen

Reaction score
I've been logged in, but don't see the site link.

KeepInitReel

Reaction score
Once your logged in click the menu @ the top of the fb screen on the left (in the blue area on top) when the list opens scroll to the bottom of the list and you will see full site

OP
R

RicKaysen

Reaction score
That's exactly what I've been doing and it's just not there. Account and Help Center are at the bottom of the screen, but no link to the full page. Even uninstalled and reinstalled, but it's not there...weird.

KeepInitReel

Reaction score
Uninstalled what? I'm talking about how to get to the full site thru fb mobile on the stock browser.

OP
R

RicKaysen

Reaction score
Sorry for the confusion. I was talking about uninstalling the FB app.