Facebook Email Notifications Problem

olletsocmit

Reaction score
I get a lot of emails to my gmail account from facebook for things like... friend requests, comments on my wall, comments on my pictures, etc. The problem is that when i go to click on the link in my emails to accept them as a friend, see the comment on my wall... it opens the browser and only loads a 1/4 of the top yellow progress bar then stops. all i get is a white, blank, browser page. it never opens facebook on the browser or facebook from the facebook app.

Whats going on??

bamfsig45

Reaction score
I have the same issue and it started recently (last couple weeks), not sure but Im assuming its a FB issue not a Droid issue.

I like the email feature now better than it used to be for the simple reason you can reply to an email to reply to a comment left on your wall. But clicking on the link does cause the Browser to error like you said. Doesnt matter the browser either, Stock, Dolphin, and Xscope all do it. If I see that its a friend request I just delete the email and go to the browser to accept, or wait till Im on my PC.

R1Lover

Reaction score
it's a facebook issue and not a droid issue.... facebook is commonly fooked up daily.