EXTREME2 by Jabra

SNSdroid

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
Twitter
@SNS7
As we were having dinner, I was playing my music in the background. I was able to listen to music and catching conversation without any disturbances to either. Nobody noticed I was playing music.

There are great big differences from my old RAZR max HD and my Turbo. This Turbo is great. I didn't burn much battery at all. From a full charge it went down to 94% in 2 hours of usage. It was all display usage mostly. That includes downloading mail and some text messages as well. The sound was clear and concise. I thought the volume could have been a little bit higher but that could be because of my tinnitus. This is the best setup I ever had and I wish I would have gotten the Turbo earlier. Again, kudos and thanks to this site for turning me on to the Turbo.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
On behalf of the forum and myself, we are happy that you're happy. The Turbo is a great phone and was my phone off choice as well. There are lots of great new phone out and it's actually harder to pick a bad phone, but there are clear winners and the Turbo certainly qualifies.

Best of luck with your Turbo and stock around! :)