extended batt or not

cdm369

Reaction score
Two hour drive today...listen to music on it...navigation being used...push notifications on 3 accounts and on 4g and still at 80% on the battery. And its not even warm. EXTENDED BATTERY is it.

Sent from my HTC REZOUND

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the links. I always like to have a spare on hand.

And I'm a total convert now to the extended. It feels perfect in my hands. It's been off the charger for over 9 hours. The brightness has been bumped to 10%. I've spent 2 hours on the phone making and receiving calls this morning and I'm still at 75%. It even fits in my universal car mount. I'm a happy girl who has already decorated the case with shiny stickers. I'm a grown woman with children, but the girly stuff reels me in. :)
you welcome, by the way the holster also works with the Verizon HTC extended battery case, the holster on the Verizon extended case is horrid but the case is nice, the clip broke on mine the second day, got a refund "half my money back $7" from the eBay store I bought it from, I like the Verizon extended case because it has this nice build in stand. OEM EXTENDED BATTERY SHELL HOLSTER COMBO CASE+KICK STAND for VZW HTC REZOUND 4G 825163760321 | eBay

OP
Alchemist945

Alchemist945

Reaction score
Right now I'm 20 hrs on my new extended batt lovin it and with the otter box

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Droid Forums

Xander Crews

Reaction score
Right now I'm 20 hrs on my new extended batt lovin it and with the otter box

I noticed that the otter box defender case has a screen cover. How is it? Can it be removed? I think I'd prefer a separate screen protector that sticks to the screen as opposed to one connected to the case.

mike7728

Reaction score
cprice12 said:
I noticed that the otter box defender case has a screen cover. How is it? Can it be removed? I think I'd prefer a separate screen protector that sticks to the screen as opposed to one connected to the case.

It works ok,but I remove the OB protector and went with the non glare screen protector

nikecar

Reaction score
wildride89 said:
I don't think that you can remove theattached screen protector with the defender case.

Cut it out. Some folks with other phones say just push it out.

tobiasg

Reaction score
Two hour drive today...listen to music on it...navigation being used...push notifications on 3 accounts and on 4g and still at 80% on the battery. And its not even warm. EXTENDED BATTERY is it.

Sent from my HTC REZOUND

Another convert here - Went 24 hours with normal/active use yesterday/day before and phone was still above 50% - this is so nice.

OP
Alchemist945

Alchemist945

Reaction score
I love my extended batt now I only charge my phone at night sometimes

OP
Alchemist945

Alchemist945

Reaction score
Well I can max so far 2 days with no charging

Snoking

Reaction score
That is the great thing about the extended battery. I use 4g all the time at home or around my area, don't worry about brightness setting or have a need for a power management app. I just use it, letting sync etc all the time! Charge at night or first thing in the morning a day and a half later.

Battery life is a non issue!

Xander Crews

Reaction score
To those who are thinking of getting an extended battery...or are thinking of getting a Rezound...

I've had the Rezound for 4 or 5 days now, and I got the extended battery at the same time as the phone.
After using it, I can't believe that before I bought this phone, that I considered the extra thickness with the extended battery to be a con.
I couldn't have been more wrong.
I read a lot of reviews and comments on the extended battery on other sites. And half of the folks acted like the phone was unusable at 3/4" thick. They were shocked and appalled at the size.
What a bunch of pansies.

After actually using the phone, the extra thickness is a complete non-issue. The thicker phone actually feels better in the hand than a thin phone. Anyone who has the extended battery will tell you this. Those who say it's too thick, probably don't even own a Rezound. I wear jeans to work and it fits in my pocket just fine.

Anyone who passes on the Rezound because of the thickness when using the extended battery, is seriously missing out. If you passed, you may have just chosen a lesser phone that costs more $$ so you could save 1/4" and get worse battery life. Congrats...?

If your stock battery isn't getting you through the day, just get the extended battery already. Stop being a slave to a charger...or stop juggling multiple stock batteries where you have to shut down in the middle of the day, remove the back plate, switch batteries and bootback up...every single day. What a pain in the ass. How is that the better option?

Quit screwing around...just get the extended battery already. :soapbox:

:biggrin:

stemo

Reaction score
cprice12 said:
To those who are thinking of getting an extended battery...or are thinking of getting a Rezound...

I've had the Rezound for 4 or 5 days now, and I got the extended battery at the same time as the phone.
After using it, I can't believe that before I bought this phone, that I considered the extra thickness with the extended battery to be a con.
I couldn't have been more wrong.
I read a lot of reviews and comments on the extended battery on other sites. And half of the folks acted like the phone was unusable at 3/4" thick. They were shocked and appalled at the size.
What a bunch of pansies.

After actually using the phone, the extra thickness is a complete non-issue. The thicker phone actually feels better in the hand than a thin phone. Anyone who has the extended battery will tell you this. Those who say it's too thick, probably don't even own a Rezound. I wear jeans to work and it fits in my pocket just fine.

Anyone who passes on the Rezound because of the thickness when using the extended battery, is seriously missing out. If you passed, you may have just chosen a lesser phone that costs more $$ so you could save 1/4" and get worse battery life. Congrats...?

If your stock battery isn't getting you through the day, just get the extended battery already. Stop being a slave to a charger...or stop juggling multiple stock batteries where you have to shut down in the middle of the day, remove the back plate, switch batteries and bootback up...every single day. What a pain in the ass. How is that the better option?

Quit screwing around...just get the extended battery already. :soapbox:

:biggrin:

I agree with you. I took the extended battery plunge and couldn't be more happy

OP
Alchemist945

Alchemist945

Reaction score
stemo said:
I agree with you. I took the extended battery plunge and couldn't be more happy

Same here

Xander Crews

Reaction score
Today was a light use day...been going for 17 hours (7am to midnight) and I am at 80%. :rockon: