[Exclusive] Droid Bionic Amazing CostCo Deal $299 Includes Extra Battery, Dock & More

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
costco-bionic1.jpg

We have an exclusive for you today. One of our tipster/sources let us know that CostCo will be offering an amazing exclusive deal on the Droid Bionic. The price is the same as through Verizon, $299.99 on contract, but with that you also get an extra Battery, a charger for that battery, a Docking Station and a Navigation Dock included! Supposedly, they will be receiving their displays on September 8th, and the phone soon thereafter.

This deal seems to pack in some great value for that $300 bucks. What do you guys think?

Source: DroidForums.net and BionicForums.net

disappearingbag

Reaction score
This might be the first time I buy a phone somewhere other than the Verizon store. The standard dock is a must for me after getting one for my droid 1

Hugh Jass

Reaction score
So just so I have this right, since I'm grandfathered in to a unlimited data contract I can go to CostCo, buy this for $299 and keep my umlimited data, yes?

Reaction score
What I think is, it would be great if you guys would add the full size pictures instead of these ones that when I click on I think they actually get smaller...

Other than that, this is great news! :p

soops

Reaction score
So just so I have this right, since I'm grandfathered in to a unlimited data contract I can go to CostCo, buy this for $299 and keep my umlimited data, yes?

Shouldn't mattered where you bought, but we just stopped by Verizon store yesterday & asked about the potential of buying the Bionic & one of the reps there said I get to keep my current unlimited data.

Immolate

Reaction score
My question is this: we may be eligible for the discounted price ($300) if we order through Verizon, but will we get it with an early upgrade (<2 years on contract) or even for an upgrade at all? I know when I've tried to take advantage of sale prices in the past, my account didn't show as eligible.