[Exclusive] Droid Bionic Amazing CostCo Deal $299 Includes Extra Battery, Dock & More

Sweettooth

Reaction score
I'm just going to buy the phone from Verizon online like I did with the OG Droid. Pick your phone/accessories/plan/number - DONE. Get it next day. I don't want to have to deal with people...and driving there. Plus I get the $50 off.

DoctorV

Reaction score
We have an exclusive for you today. One of our tipster/sources let us know that CostCo will be offering an amazing exclusive deal on the Droid Bionic. The price is the same as through Verizon, $299.99 on contract, but with that you also get an extra Battery, a charger for that battery, a Docking Station and a Navigation Dock included! Supposedly, they will be receiving their displays on September 8th, and the phone soon thereafter.

This is the part that concerns me. "Soon" as in a month after or a day after? If I have to wait too much longer after the 8th, while everyone else is walking around with the Bionic, just to get this deal I may start vomiting blood :mad:

mbmarsh

Reaction score
Yikes - I'm up for the NE2 discount, so I guess I have to weigh whether I want the cash off, or all the goodies that Costco has. As long as VZW says I'm eligible for upgrade, I can get it from Costco, right?

thenew3

Reaction score
This is the part that concerns me. "Soon" as in a month after or a day after? If I have to wait too much longer after the 8th, while everyone else is walking around with the Bionic, just to get this deal I may start vomiting blood :mad:

That is a very good question! My local costco still doesn't have the Droid 3 yet. They have a demo unit, but non for sale. they keep telling me that their first shipment keeps getting delayed for unknown reasons.

I'm hoping Costco will get bionc on launch day or within a week!

chicojd

Reaction score
I HAPPEN to have a step-daughter with a Costco card... #winning!

fritzo

Reaction score
Maybe trying to get people to buy before the Droid HD comes out. I'm hearing Oct/Nov release.

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
With the Bionic, I'm so tempted to by it outside of verizon. I don't have a costco by me (or a membership) but all those accessories + the phone for $299 is a great price. Considering I want two of them. I wonder if Sams Club will have something like this. That I do have a card for.

das2042

Reaction score
I'm wondering if this phone will be just like the d3 and back ordered at Verizon. I have a feeling if Verizon can't get them then Costco for sure can't. Ill be doing a preorder on vzw.com. I'm done with waiting.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

phatkat66

Reaction score
Is this going to be "while supplies last!" or is this just some way to lure us in. This is one hell of a deal. W.e. doubts I had about getting the BIONIC are now gone simply because one of my down moments about swapping to a new phone was all the accessories I would have to replace.

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
Heck of a deal, unfortunately since I likely don't get my last NE2 discount, plus the added Costco membership fee, it's not going to be much of a deal for me, if at all.

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
Is this going to be "while supplies last!" or is this just some way to lure us in. This is one hell of a deal. W.e. doubts I had about getting the BIONIC are now gone simply because one of my down moments about swapping to a new phone was all the accessories I would have to replace.

Agreed. And these docks aren't cheap either.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
I will join the bandwagon and say Costo may get my business. Now its time for me to get a Costo card...lol

I shoulda been had one. I like their cakes better than Sam's Club.