ENERGY ROM - Themed 5.0.7 T1 ROM

GryphonD

Reaction score
That's good to hear. Well, I have three versions uploading anyhow. I'm working on the script to get it onto ROM Manager while I wait to get this uploaded, then it will be easy as pie.

This will make it easier for you to get the updates, since there is still more I want to do and I will have to update when the official 5.0.7 releases.

BTW, it seems bekit added support for compcache in his new kernels. I am trying it out as we speak, just go to spare parts and enable it if you want to try since you just flashed the new version of his kernel.

Yeah, running w/ Compache and JIT enabled right now.

There does also seem to be a small bit of a stall while reloading the Home screen, I am unsure if that is due to ADW, my More Icons Widget or neither though but this only seems to happen for a few minutes after a reboot or Battery pull. once the phone has been on for a while, it smooths up.

I really like what you did with the Dialer, though I now primarily use "Dialer One". I do not recall if Dialer One is a paid or Free app but if it is a free app, you might want to consider Theming and adding it to your next rendition, it really is about the best Dialer out there, at least in my opinion.

Another thing you/they may want to think about adding is a option for users of "myLock Phone Tools" which makes it so you have even when phone is locked, a pop-up to answer or decline in coming calls, this makes it so you do not have to unlock the phone and by chance end up dismissing or answering by accident...

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
can't wait until you get this up on ROM manager!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

bje1982

Reaction score
Hmm, just did a wipe and I still have my clock.

Anyway, if you want it back, look under spare parts.

I just looked and there's no options for clock.

All the way down at the bottom? Second from last option, I think, select it, and you'll get a submenu. "Show Clock" should be an option.

this is what my spare parts looks like:

battery history
battery info
usage statistics
window animations
transition animations
fancy imput animations
end button behavior
haptic feedback
compatibility mode
battery status display
compcache enabled
launcher rotation
compact launcher
launcher in memory

thats it.. this is the one that came with the rom but even when i download it from market theres no option..
no biggie though i was just curious

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
I just looked and there's no options for clock.

All the way down at the bottom? Second from last option, I think, select it, and you'll get a submenu. "Show Clock" should be an option.

battery history
battery info
usage statistics
window animations
transition animations
fancy imput animations
end button behavior
haptic feedback
compatibility mode
battery status display
compcache enabled
launcher rotation
compact launcher
launcher in memory

thats it.. this is the one that came with the rom but even when i download it from market theres no option..

something went wrong with your 5.0.7 install. you don't have the newest spare parts.

bje1982

Reaction score

battery history
battery info
usage statistics
window animations
transition animations
fancy imput animations
end button behavior
haptic feedback
compatibility mode
battery status display
compcache enabled
launcher rotation
compact launcher
launcher in memory

something went wrong with your 5.0.7 install. you don't have the newest spare parts.
thats what i thought so i uninstalled it and downloaded the newest one from market and still no option.. ill just wait for the update to be done lol maybe thatll fix iit

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score

battery history
battery info
usage statistics
window animations
transition animations
fancy imput animations
end button behavior
haptic feedback
compatibility mode
battery status display
compcache enabled
launcher rotation
compact launcher
launcher in memory

thats what i thought so i uninstalled it and downloaded the newest one from market and still no option.. ill just wait for the update to be done lol maybe thatll fix iit

no, grab your download of 5.0.7 and pull the .apk from there, and push that to your phone. or reinstall 5.0.7.

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
honestly dude I think you have a borked install if you tried to install 5.0.7 and you don't have the right apps.

bje1982

Reaction score
honestly dude I think you have a borked install if you tried to install 5.0.7 and you don't have the right apps.
I pulled the. Apk right from the rom its no big deal this rom is good so far I love the extra settings you get with cyanmod

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
Hey roberj - just tried installing the rotary lockscreen over 5.0.7 and I got a boot loop. Just thought you should know.

Yeah, it might be going away for the time being. I can't get it to work, getting bootloops here too.

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hey roberj - just tried installing the rotary lockscreen over 5.0.7 and I got a boot loop. Just thought you should know.

Yeah, it might be going away for the time being. I can't get it to work, getting bootloops here too.

p3droid was on here this morning and I alerted him to it. He said some code changed for 5.0.7 final and he'd need to make the necessary changes to the lockscreen.

bodean

Reaction score
Well it looks like it's finally that time.

Tonight I will be updating everything to CyanogenMod 5.0.7 Stable for everyone. There shouldn't be too many other changes in the ROM other than that.

Also, I should have the ROM up on ROM Manager sometime today, and it will be enabled with OTA updates so you guys can keep track of the versions.

Thanks,

roberj13

Has this updated / uploaded on ROM manager yet? (phone is dead, sorry)

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well it looks like it's finally that time.

Tonight I will be updating everything to CyanogenMod 5.0.7 Stable for everyone. There shouldn't be too many other changes in the ROM other than that.

Also, I should have the ROM up on ROM Manager sometime today, and it will be enabled with OTA updates so you guys can keep track of the versions.

Thanks,

roberj13

Has this updated / uploaded on ROM manager yet? (phone is dead, sorry)

not yet - got an error, so maybe roberj is putting it up now

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
Yes I am putting it on ROM Manager now. I am waiting for the files to upload to the mirror, then I'll make it active in ROM Manager. I will also update the files here on the site.

:)

supr2nr

Reaction score
I have to say, this is just a great looking theme. Thank you for taking the time and releasing it for all of us.