device.png
device0.png

device4.png
device5.png
device3.png

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
Tried to flash this....but it was crashing my phone every time. Sorry man.

I'm sure it would work if I did a complete wipe, but I don't have the time right now.

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score

I'm sure it would work if I did a complete wipe, but I don't have the time right now.

Hmm, I'll look into this. BTW, were you coming from a ROM other than CyanogenMod? If so, you will have to wipe.

sirphobos

Reaction score
Gah, I wish i could snag the lockscreen. That would make my phone perfect.

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score

Hmm, I'll look into this. BTW, were you coming from a ROM other than CyanogenMod? If so, you will have to wipe.

Coming from 5.0.7-test1. Pretty much the unthemed version of what you have here (2.0 lock screen, Launcher Pro, etc.)

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
I can send you the android.policy.jar, but I am sure it will only work if you are on CyanogenMod 5.0.7 test 0 or above.

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ah, I just figured it out - your default kernel is bekit 1200 LV. My phone hates that, won't run on it. So maybe I'll try reinstalling your theme and then I'll reinstall the kernel I've been running.

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
That was my next question. I may put a file out with the stock kernel included instead. I originally just made this theme for myself, and as I was changing things, I got tired of reflashing the kernel everytime so I just stuffed it into the ROM. Just like I didn't include the themed launcherpro at first but I got tired of redownloading it, moving it into /system/app and MM'ing it.

That said, let me know how it goes with your normal kernel.

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
Installed my usual kernel and all is well! This theme is sick, awesome job roberj!

To your earlier question: sort of neither, my home screen would lock up, and then the device would reboot. I could always at least get to the home screen, but no further.

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
Installed my usual kernel and all is well! This theme is sick, awesome job roberj!

To your earlier question: sort of neither, my home screen would lock up, and then the device would reboot. I could always at least get to the home screen, but no further.

Good to hear! I will be adding some more stuff, I've been noticing things that need to be themed still. Progress bars are still yellow, homescreen menu, metamorph market, etc.

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
Dude, this theme is the freaking bomb. I'm definitely going with this on 5.0.7 stable when/if you put it out.

Kmart95

Reaction score
Does this install Cyanogen 5.0.7 Test 1 when you install it. Or is this supposed to be installed over Cyanogen 5.0.7 Test 1?