Email Issue

charlieohearn

Reaction score
Native email app setup with GoDaddy hosted account using IMAP crashes so often it is worthless except only to see headers. Can never send or even open an email without the app dumping with a forced close.

Any tips? I called Verizon but they offered nothing.

Thanks,
Charlie O'Hearn

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Native email app setup with GoDaddy hosted account using IMAP crashes so often it is worthless except only to see headers. Can never send or even open an email without the app dumping with a forced close.

Any tips? I called Verizon but they offered nothing.

Thanks,
Charlie O'Hearn

Do you mean they said, sorry, nothing we can do? Did they refer you to Motorola?

I don't understand why anybody is having problems with email, but I would think that's an issue that even a first level Verizon tech can fix up for you.

I'm guessing but it sounds like Go Daddy needs to go, daddy-o. (Sorry couldn't resist). If nobody else offers you better help then what I did and I know it wasn't much call Verizon and stay with them. They should be able to step you through this. I think.

OP
C

charlieohearn

Reaction score
Actually they did refer me to Motorola but the call disconnected as I was waiting on hold and I did not have another 30 minutes to go through the process again.

GoDaddy hosts my business email but maybe I'll switch from IMAP to POP and see how that goes.

Thank for your input.