Eclipse Problems

vze24

Reaction score
I just recently installed ecplise 2.0 to my bionic. I really like it but I notice my battery seems to be draining really fast. Also when I installed this rom I lost verizon's backup assistant. Does anyone have a suggestion on how to restore these items. I flashed this rom twice afterwards and still have the same problems. Thanks:biggrin:

ruck0loc0

Reaction score
Recalibrate your battery and sync your contacts with Google instead

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

gsDroid

Reaction score
There is an updated Eclipse 2.1 available at eclipserom.com in the forums. If you are on the .901 radios/kernel you should try it. I think you have to be on .901 though.

Versatile1

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Do a factory data rest

Sent from my Eclipsed Bionic v2.1 RC 1

Help free our Motorola devices! #OPMOSH #BOOTLOADERS

ghodgso1

Reaction score
Hey guys, I just flashed the newer version of Eclipse and have the 901 update installed also, but the android version is 2.3.4.

The problem is my phone has no service and isn't connected to a network, it will only connect to wifi. Can anyone help me with this issue?

Versatile1

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hey guys, I just flashed the newer version of Eclipse and have the 901 update installed also, but the android version is 2.3.4.

The problem is my phone has no service and isn't connected to a network, it will only connect to wifi. Can anyone help me with this issue?

I'm just guessing that you either have the .901 radio and the .893 system.img our the other way around.
If you could give more detail to the process you used to reach your current state that would help.

ghodgso1

Reaction score
Okay so this is the point i'm at right now. My bionic is now back to the beginning and running 5.5.886 and android version 2.3.4

What steps should I take to get to the new version of eclipse cause when I had it I really like it.
Do I need to update first and then flash the rom or vice versa?
Last time I was updated already and flashed the rom and I had no cell service through verizon, only wifi.

Versatile1

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Update to 5.5.893 then update to 5.9.901 then use the batch file to send the 5.5.886 system.img only so you can root at this point you will not have a radio until you flash Eclipse v2.1

ghodgso1

Reaction score
Oh I forgot to mention I have root right now also. Do I need to unroot first?

I don't know how to do this part either "then use the batch file to send the 5.5.886 system.img only".