No update on eclipse 2.1

Zath

Reaction score
Installed eclipse 2.1 and it's great. However when I go into about phone for updates the screen is just pure white. Any suggestions? I wiped data cache and dalvic all twice and Install went smooth did not restore any apps

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Installed eclipse 2.1 and it's great. However when I go into about phone for updates the screen is just pure white. Any suggestions? I wiped data cache and dalvic all twice and Install went smooth did not restore any apps

The OTAs wouldn't install anyways on Eclipse ROM, so it really wouldn't matter.... You need a nandroid of a complete stock OTA in order to recieve updates via that menu

OP
Z

Zath

Reaction score
Oh. I thought that this was on the update path. Is there any reason to update to .902?

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I haven't noticed any differences from .901...however if you did update to stock .902 OTA, make a nandroid of it, then restore a nandroid of Eclipse 2.1 RC1 you'd have Eclipse 2.1 but running .902 radios, 'and' if a new OTA comes out, all you'd need to do is to restore the stock .902 and accept the new OTA...so yeah, you'd need it down the line anyways most likely so might as well...